Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just... Bleh

So, I waited around this morning (while feeling horrible due to allergies acting insane) for my husband to wake up cause he said he would go yard saleing with me.  That didn't happen, and I wish I had known so I could have gone out at like 8 this morning and went to BG to hit up much better yard sales. Most of the ones I stopped at in town are the yard sales they have continuously with the exact same crap they couldn't sell to begin with (one yard sale literally had containers with stuff they just didn't feel like pulling out - I recognized it.  All the dishes were utterly filthy as well.) So yard saleing was mostly a bust.  I got a cute Halloween decoration, a tractor for a friend, and a pretty painting. Yep.

Waiting around to figure out what to do. I need a shovel to effectively clean out the shed. I need help to paint. I guess I could clean more. Or read.

I've been reading Mary Boleyn by Alison Weir and it is amazing. I'm about halfway through it, and it's crazy the assumptions people make based on the barest writings of others which were usually based on rumor.  It's inspiring to see Alison going through documents and setting out exactly what we know, what we have, the likelihood of that document being truth, and coming up with whole new conclusions. Poor Mary Boleyn wasn't an infamous whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment