Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh today today :)

So, today has been better.  Spent some time this morning with the hubby and watched a couple of episodes of Doctor Who. Ate pizza for lunch. And supper. Stupid pizza. I also cleaned the man cave while completely reorganizing it. My husband my have shock when he comes home but you can see the WHOLE FLOOR! It's just beautiful. Now if I could just get the energy to take out all the trash... or not :P

Amazing thing that I can't even believe - I just watched The Yellow Handkerchief. Kristen Stewart is in it, and I must say for part of it she could actually act. It helps that once again she was an award teenager, but she managed to smile quite a bit. Mainly the movie was pretty good because of the overall storyline of the ex-con. They are always good for stories :P

I'm thinking that I shall shower and change into uber comfy pj's and read for the rest of the night! It sounds like a plan to me.  And - the idea of what I'm doing to my cabinets: basically you lay lace over what ever you are painting and paint over it. The pattern will be left when you pull the lace up. I'm totally doing this to my cabinet doors which means I'll have to take them all off and outside but I think it will be beautiful and match my French theme :)  Probably with yellow since that is what my walls are.

So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment