Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hell was My New Favorite Word

This week (since the rant of the car) has just been utterly insane and depressing. Friday of course was the terrible day of the car, and Saturday was eh. Sunday wasn't much better. Watched TV, read Sacre Bleu. Yep.

I did manage to arrange for the hubby to sleep at a friend's house in town while I am at work and they are taking him over to Walmart for me since they live about three seconds away which is cool. Monday I was going to hang out at B&N after Sean and I ate, and while there found an email from the financial aid office. The amount we will be receiving was in for the fall. I have lost money in my pell grant and am no longer receiving the CAP grant. Basically this means that I have to pay 1900 a semester to finish. I only have one year but it was just so depressing and on top of everything else, I left and went to my friend's apartment so I could cry for a good forty-five minutes. Then, as the strange person I am, I realized it would be incredibly awesome to take a bath. The tub in our house sucks as it is very low and barely holds any water - it's not meant for bathing but I thought I could be okay with that. Not so much, so I texted my friend and she said I could bathe there anytime I wanted. :) I took like an hour and a half long soak while reading. Twas lovely and helped relieve some of my stress.

Monday and Tuesday I was in BG until 10 pm. Tuesday I fell asleep for like two hours at a friends house, then went to sleep and slept the whole night. I was apparently exhausted.  Yesterday my father called me interrogating about all kinds of crap and so later that night I blew up on him again, and he me. Yeah, I was right when I stopped talking to him (which is all my fault and apparently he was doing absolutely nothing wrong.). So that's over. Again.

On a happy note, I combed out Moe's fur yesterday. Lord is he shedding. I walked both of them and then ran around like an idiot with Arwen. Hopefully I really burned some calories.  I also did laundry since I managed to somehow not to dry my towels and they were sour. Towels are now clean. More laundry will be done tonight, as well as doing the dishes and generally cleaning the house as I have some people coming to see it this weekend. Oh! And my two dead trees as well as the giant pile of limbs are going to be cut down and carried off next Mon/Tues for only $450. Hales fell through as they wanted to charge me $1400. No way! This is Sullivan's Tree Service and I loveis them :)

Hopefully this week will begin to start being more upturned then a rollercoaster mostly focusing on plunges deep into the dark pits of despair with just a few brief moments of sunlight to fool you into hoping for a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment