Friday, June 29, 2012

My car... *sniff, sniff*

My car is trying to die. And I don't even have Sean's new one yet.  I'm just going to cry.

Attempting to be happy, I bought the fabric for my Jane Austen Dress tonight.It's going to be the one on the left. Mine shall be sky blue and white. I'm very excited, it is for the Jane Austen Society of North America: Greater Louisville Region festival they hold every year in July. I already have white lace gloves! I also have jewerly. I do need another parasol as mine is purple and will not match. I would have bought purple for the dress but the only color they had was not very pretty. There actually was not the selection I was expecting and the girl was kinda rude.  Now I need another opinion: Which shoe do I want? They are only three dollars different in price so that doesn't matter and they are from the same site. They both have great reviews: PICK!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment