Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh. My. Lord.

So, what I'm trying to not do is just to crawl into bed and sleep until tomorrow. Though it's really really really tempting. Sadly instead of a blog about how GREAT yesterday was, I first have to rant about today.  It's what I do.  Good anger management and all that. 

So I barely slept last night even though I was exhausted because I accidentally fell asleep at 8 pm yesterday for about an hour and a half because my head hurt sooo very bad.  So, I woke up, arranged my AWESOME room, talked to Sean for a bit when he got home and attempted to sleep. HA! I remember 1 am and 2 am and then 4 am and then dozed off to wake up late.  Managed to get to work on time - was happy about that.  Then spent hours fixing my iTunes - or so I thought - so that there was not too many songs to fit on my iPod. Instead it tells me there's  about 4.68 gb of OTHER on my iPod and the music can't fit. I only have about 5.8 gb of music... iPod has 7.67 gb of room total.... not syncing anything else... WHAT THE HELL?  Well, I can't start all over again because my laptop has to be on the net for that and I could NOT get the internet to work on my ancient eight year old 19 in laptop... -sighs-  So, we shall see how that lovely little thing goes.  OH! And (my boss is going to shoot me for ranting about this yet again, but it angers me!) I went to McDonald's to pick up our lunch today.  Get in my car, turn it on, look behind me and a stupid GO bus is there.  Wait for it to move.  Women gets out and shuts the door with her purse in her hand. SHE WAS GOING TO PARK THERE! IN THE LANE WHERE IT GOES THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!!  I have to get out, and say nicely (I'm proud of that) "Ma'am? I need to leave!"  "Oh I'm sorry."  Five minutes later, she finally manages to get back in and move it. Further down the lane. Behind three other cars. She almost hit mine and the car on the other side trying to move it. Really?  And she blocks in three other cars! I almost called and complained.

Then, excited I go to my sister's and watch the Finale of Game of Thrones - that was great. Proceed to eat homemade burritos, which while delicious my body has decided to hate.  Head home, find the dogs flipped over both their water bowls.  So, back story, yesterday Heather and I painted my bedroom (ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!) .... and I am SO SORE! I also managed to somehow screw up my knee, and since this afternoon it has only gotten worse.  Well, since I'm hoping for a letter from my brother, I stumbled across the road to check my mail. Nothing.  Wait for about ten cars to pass and finally stumble back.  Take my stuff inside, grab some treats, and go to open the door to the dog pen. HA!  So, Moe who wasn't near the door, barreled me over. Big time.  The stupid female collie who visits the neighbors and used to steal Moe's food was in said neighbor's yard and he went after her. Scared me to death because first he went for the road. Ran after Moe, screamed at him, he flopped over.  Well! That's great at least.  So here I am in my neighbor's yard trying to convince this dog to please come back with me.  I wound up having to carry him back to the pen. Attempted to put him in the pen... puppy got out. Managed to grab puppy. Now holding two dogs.  Gave up. Fell down. Couldn't manage to get both in the dog pen and get the door shut... -sighs- Called father-in-law. He was on his way. Finally managed to get the leash I had on the puppy. Spend the entire time holding onto Moe's collar because he kept trying to bolt. Managed to get the chain attached to him.  Then I couldn't get both dogs in the pen and get it shut. Finally my savior arrives and we get them both in because Moe knows not to mess with him. So I walk out and discover I've hurt the ankle on the leg that didn't hurt before.  My wrist is killing me and I just want to crawl into bed.  Sad aren't I? I'm usually so much happier than this. -sighs-

So... got inside the house and finally flop on the couch in pj's, and my cat jumps up and claws my neck. NOoo clue why.  Yelled, and he jumped down. He never does that. Except every once in a great while he tries to grab my hair. -sighs-  Now I'm ranting on here.  But, on a great note, my room is beautiful.  Heather came over yesterday morning, and we moved all the furniture out. We then proceeded from 9:30 to 12:00 to paint my room and only had a coat left.  We cleaned all the brushes we used for trim, and headed to Bowling Green to pick up my absolutely adorable puppy.  Ate Sonic (surprisingly good, we had planned on Chic-fil-a... :( It was Sunday...), picked up said puppy, Arwen, who loooves me, and then went to DQ for ice cream and water for said puppy. Made it home, Arwen loved Moe, played with them some, then went inside and finished the walls. We even painted the trim and my closet door. It looks absolutely fantastic, and Heather seriously rocks. So does her dad for letting her borrow all his amazing painting gear.  I'm incredibly happy to wake up to a beautiful green room.  Or sleep in....
Heather and I bonded quite a bit yesterday.  We have plans next Sunday to paint my utility room, eat Mexican, and hike in Mammoth Cave (have to work off the Mexican :P ).  We had planned on taking Arwen, but my husband instructed me that puppies are extra susceptible to worms and infections when tiny and that would be a bad idea :( So no puppy on hike.

Ahem - So I apologize for my crazy rant but I feel a little bit better :P

2 comments:

  1. The room does look really, really good. Doing the base was a really good idea - glad we did.

    I miss Arwen :( I keep petting my dog, but my hands just come away smelling like old dog. Then she snorts and rolls back on her side, haha. She's lovely.

    And a GOBUS nearly slammed me one day. I had the right of way. Should've so I could sue for all they're worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's what I thought when she almost backed into me. I was like gooo ahead honey, this will end much better for me than for you :P

    ReplyDelete