Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pretty Good Day :)


So, today Heather and I painted my utility room. Isn't it a beautiful blue? We always use our back door, so now instead of walking into this: <--
I get to see that -->
All three of those paintings were picked up at yard sales. Total of $10.
Awesome deals huh? I love my utility room now!!!

I spent time with my puppy.  She's so cute!  I also cleaned up the yard some more.  Gotta love making progress.  Finished another Rachel Morgan book and accidentally bought the wrong one. I have to go back and get the third, but I already have the fourth at least!!  It has been a pretty awOnesome weekend. This is first time I've been on my laptop since non on Friday. Have to say that's interesting. Saw my brother yesterday which was awesome, ate at the Cheesecake Factory which was AMAZING, and shopped in a mall that puts ours to shame.  Overall yesterday was just perfect.  Today was too besides the hacking/coughing fest I had for a while. Took some pills so hopefully I will be all right.

On a random note, after painting and cleaning, Heather and I chilled and watched the first episode of Buffy of the Vampire Slayer.  While she was sitting in a class, the teacher says that the plague - Black Death - was the first of biological germ warfare. I was like... .... what? Heather said "Wasn't that spread by fleas" "Well. Yeah. From Asia. On Rats. Seriously? I don't know if I can even watch this show now!!" Yet, then appeared Angel and the deal was sealed :P

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I get to sleep in a little later.  My breathing just started slowly becoming wheezing again... darn it.  I figured out that I have to wait for my paint to dry for three weeks before I can apply wall decals. But in two weeks, my walls in my room will look even better! Well, I'm tired so I'm off to bed soon. Night folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment