Monday, June 11, 2012

What was I going to talk about?

Huh, well I decided to write a post on theory that I knew what I was going to talk about. That theory just went poof. Hmmm well what to ramble about.  My body is attempting to get sick and I'm trying very hard not to let it. Went to the doctor this morning and weighed... I've gained four pounds since January and overall 10 since November. It's got to stop! So I'm going to really put in an effort to exercise and also to to watch what I eat. I've started a journal with everything I eat and when as well as if I develop any migraines or anything of the like.

Watching the third episode of Buffy.  Need to start on another book. I really have nothing to talk about and I know I had something before.... Ah well. Brought my puppy in for a little bit, and I think she is addicted to the squeaky toy. She kept whining and jumped off the couch and kept sniffing around. Found the toy and was very happy - then I took it away and the whining came back. It was kind of hilarious!

Yeah well - that's it. I'm out of anything interesting. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment