Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cha cha cha!

Okay, so the below was my list of goals for this summer. I've decided I'm scratching 1,3,6 and 14.  On a happy note, I have already started for next semester (15), and organized my house (4). The bathroom is going to take much longer because of all the difficulties so far. I've been working on 7, along with 8, 10, 11 and 12. I'm actually getting pretty good at 12. In the face of the 100 degree weather we are facing, it will probably be fall before 13 sees any progress. It's stifling up in the storage area over the garage with only one window. 14 was attempted and all my cats are scared of the toilet for whatever reason, plus me carrying them into the bathroom generally means a bath so it didn't work anyways. No biggies.
1. Learn French
2. Get ahead on Latin
3. Bake/Cook new Recipes
4. Organize my house
5. Redo my bathroom
6. Have a yard sale
7. Read. A LOT
8. Exercise
9. Lose at least 10 pounds
         (My overall goal is 15-20. Mostly I want to be healthy)
10. Set habits for exercising and other routines
11. Go through everything and get rid of what I don't need!!!
12. Habit of eating healthier
13. Clean and organize the storage room/garage
14. Potty train the cats (or at least attempt)
15. Get ready for next semester

My favorite professor uploaded Ghost Stories in Late Renaissance France for me. I'm excited and shall start reading it tomorrow. It's part of my work for next semester in my History Seminar, but also something I am interested in pursuing when I get my history masters.  There is so much I am thinking about for my future right now that it all gets confusing, but it's exciting. One thing that wasn't on my goal list for this summer was to make a huge life decision, and boom I did :P I might even make a few more.

On a random note, Arwen was crazy excited to play today. We walked on the leash and she does fine until she desperately wants to be near Moe, which is adorable. He let her knock him over and started playing with her. So. Darn. Cute.  I think she also tries to herd him and Sean which is hilarious. She's doing great with learning to come when called, except when Moe distracts her. Ah, puppy love! She does much better inside because there are way less distractions and the fact that I had been running around with her already and some of her withdrawal/excitement went away. She's sitting great but I haven't really started any other tricks yet. Thinking of which to do. Or maybe I'll just do all of them. Posing, rolling over, playing dead, whatever else there is. I've decided I have to get a Frisbee because apparently her breed is supposed to be great at it and it'll be another way to exercise her.

Well, off I got to read some more. I can't believe it is already 9:30!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment