Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Streak

Oh my lord.  So, I wasn't feeling good and didn't want to stay in Bowling Green till 10 pm for Sean to get off. I asked our aunt if she could give me a ride home.  So sitting at the all day red light behind another car, by the car lot and KFC, I was looking towards Taco Bell.  I had just mentioned not having anything else but Taco Bell's sign to look at.  All of a sudden, I see a man jogging. So I'm looking and realize that he was naked.

OH MY GOD THAT MAN IS NAKED!

Aunt Shawn realized it when I did. We died laughing.  Sadly, he was already onto the sidewalk and past another car.  If I had managed to recover in time, I swear I would have yelled WHOOOOO out the window.  He was wearing nothing but his tennis shoes. Lord help.

As someone asked, what about his package? Well, there was enough that from a side view I could see it bouncing.  He looked fit enough, brown hair.  That's all I got.  The people on Scottsville road got a bloody eyeful, I'm sure :P

I hear he's been arrested.

Onto other news.... At work today my friend was telling me that his nametag he was wearing at his job managed to jab him in his nipple. Oh how I laughed.

My friend, Ali, has decided that southern women aren't very classy.  Apparently he says I'm not either.  To try to be funny, he called Kacy classy. 

Me: Ooooh
Ali: Catfight!
Kacy: It's a fight now
Me: Lobby, Five o clock.
Kacy: I'll be there

Then we died laughing.  The fun I have at work.

2 comments:

  1. Should've got out of the car immediately and begin running with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted my ride home. Plus he was across the intersection.

    ReplyDelete