Thursday, October 4, 2012

VACATION DESERVED!

Okay, so it's fall break. How awesome is that?  Sadly I was doing homework on the drive up to see my mom. Yeah, homework.

However, yesterday I was waiting on my sister to pick me up, so I was sitting outside of Cherry Hall.  And a leaf fell on my head.  That's right.  THE LEAVES ARE FALLING!!!!  I was so excited it was ridiculous.

We met Heather and her friend (who I already knew, oh yea) at B&N and she helped her work on knitting her hat.  I miss knitting. But who has the time? Though I Supposed I could do that when I was procrastinating. Besides the point, my friends, besides the point. I bought too much sweet stuff, but the pumpkin latte was awesome. We all shared Pizza.  Heather, friend (I shall have to find out if I can disclose her first name) and I laughed over random utterly geeky things and school.  Even better, said friend works at the same walmart as my hubby, and I when I said he works in Sporting Goods she said "Is he the one that reads the bible all the time"  OMG! It was hilarious, because he just found out that his Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book looks like a bible. And he sits in the break room and laughs as he reads it.  So I'm sure people think he is a Satan worshiper now.  Ah. Well.

The leaves in VA are downright colorful.  Tomorrow we are going to the National Museum of Natural History, having a picnic, watching a Coral Reef Imax and seeing all the monuments in DC again (my hubby has never been).

It shall be awesome. And I shall take a million pictures. I think I had over a five hundred last time.  Saturday will be the Ren Fest.  Oh the joys!!!

Trust me, epic blogs shall be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment