Friday, October 26, 2012

Jump in Leave...s

I meant to blog last night, but of course I came home and jumped straight into Incubus Dreams, which I finished at 2 am this morning.  I need to update my list now.  Another 700 pages gone.  I'm crazy excited because this is a three day weekend for me.  Due to catching rides, it was either stay home or be in Bowling Green for eight hours when I only had one class and a twenty minute training. I stayed home.

Wednesday, after the fall festival, Heather, Amanda and I were walking down the hill to the cars.  There were a bunch of beautiful orange and yellow, gold and crimson, leaves in the grass.

Heather: I'm going to walk in the leaves.
Me: I'm so joining.

We walked across the road, and started flouncing in the leaves. I was kicking them up with my feet and doing a tiny jig. 

Amanda: You look so "autumny"

We both thought she said "odd to me" so a discussion about that ensued. I LOVE LEAVES

Speaking of leaves. Heather texts me (and I really wish I could do the picture of our convos thing)
Heather: I'm resisting the urge to jump in leave.
(Well.. I thought she was like... wanting to leave somewhere.)
Me: Jump in leave?
Heather: So awkward doing it alone.
Me: (......) I'm confused by what you mean. (Why is it awkward to leave alone...)
Heather: Jumping in leaves alone would be awkward.
Me: Ooooh. You just said "jump in leave." The s of "leaves" was crucial to understanding that.
Heather: Hahahahahaha ohhhhhh English major.

I'm taking that as a compliment.

So I'm at work yesterday and we were all bickering as usual.  It takes a very horrible day for me to not like my job. I have no idea how much I've said before, but I'm a tutor at the LAC for WKU.  So, they were rambling about mornings.  One of my bosses is very not a morning person and this rambled on to being ready for naps.  Another tutor (Megan) says: "At least I'm pleasant for like six hours. You only have two. (To Cole, one of my bosses)"  I just about died laughing.

THE WEATHER IS AWESOME! I think KY became angry I called it a tease. It is in the 50s outside and drizzling. I'm so dang excited it's pathetic. I'm wearing long sleeves to my spa party tonight.

I'm reading In The Sanctuary of Outcasts.  I'm liking it so far. Though it's nonfiction and due to one of my English classes I currently hate nonfiction.  With a passion.  Soooo, yeah. It's for a bookclub though, so read I must.

Shout out to Keith Wynn - Someone who managed to randomly find my blog :) I appreciate your reading it!

Oh - And check this out. It's a blog that has many of the slutty costumes compared to the male ones. I'll blog about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment