Sunday, May 6, 2012

Days of the Summer

So, I'm deciding on goals I want to finish this summer:

1. Learn French
2. Get ahead on Latin
3. Bake/Cook new Recipes
4. Organize my house
5. Redo my bathroom
6. Have a yard sale
7. Read. A LOT
8. Exercise
9. Lose at least 10 pounds
         (My overall goal is 15-20. Mostly I want to be healthy)
10. Set habits for exercising and other routines
11. Go through everything and get rid of what I don't need!!!
12. Habit of eating healthier
13. Clean and organize the storage room/garage
14. Potty train the cats (or at least attempt)
15. Get ready for next semester

So, this is my current list.  I'm pretty excited about everything on there. Will power!!!!!

Other than that, not much going on besides finally getting to clean a little and being stressed over school.  Today I'm mostly devoting to my Renaissance Europe final tomorrow. Then I have to completely edit my short story by Wednesday, and write a 6 page paper for my Civil War class by Thursday. My other in class final is Thursday but there isn't much of a way to study for that one.

Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment