Sunday, May 27, 2012

"I'm gonna puke, I'm gonna die"

So, the title of this post is a quote from my friend Abbie after eating Mexican.  She says its her mantra for eating out, as every time we go to the Mexican restaurant she seems to eat too much. But, the food was great as always and it was fun.  So what more can you ask?  We are going to town shortly, as there are things I need at Wally-World, and I need to check on the cat I am babysitting.  Fun fun.

My dog pen is in progress of being built. It may be finished tomorrow, it may not. The concrete for the posts takes two days to set, so we will see.  Isn't my puppy adorable? I am naming her Arwen (unless that changes when I meet her).  I have her collar, toys and everything all ready.  I cannot wait to pick her up. I even have a back seat cover for the car for when she goes on trips with me.  Oh! I'm just so excited.

On another random note, I finished the first Rachel Morgan book, Dead Witch Walking. See earlier post Summer Reading, to read all about it.


Work has been going well. I have several texts that my teacher recommended reading on French Renaissance that I need to pick up from the library. My favorite has to come on interlibrary loan, so I'm waiting for it come in.  My house is slowly seeing improvements. I've done quite a bit to the Utility Room, and it is being painted this weekend (except for around the back door, because part of that wall has to be ripped out :( ). That will change it quite a bit, because right now it is just drywall.  The hole in my bedroom has finally been fixed with dry wall thanks to by brother-in-law, Chris.  I'm excited by that quite a bit.  He's coming tomorrow to finish it, then with a little more work I can paint my bedroom this weekend.

I have so many plans!  He is going to get the wooden pallets for me from work, and I am making a headboard out of them.  I'm also hoping to get the stuff to tile my bathroom soon, which my Father-in-law says he can do in the evenings when he gets off work.  Depending on how much that costs, will depend on if the Kitchen gets tiled or not. Wish me luck.

Well.... I'm not sure anything else of note has really occurred. I got a new swimsuit - it's purple and awesome.  I went swimming at a friend's house, and that was incredible. I didn't have to worry about being splashed, so my ear was safe.  Plus, it's fun to have a life and hang out with peeps.  My sister, Abbie and I watched Mr. Popper's Penguins today.  I love that movie :P  So... yep.   I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment