Tuesday, May 8, 2012

YAYAYAYAYAY....

Hello,

So, I made an A on my Renaissance Europe final!! YAY!  I am so incredibly excited! I'm finishing the final touches on my short story tonight, then tomorrow I have a six page paper to write that is due Thursday and my final final (hehe) is also on Thursday.  Wish me luck!!

I've been watching entirely too much Frasier, but I love it so. Even if it can get repetitive, it's still hilarious.  I love Niles, and his okay's. Daphene is also great, and it's interesting to see Jane Leeves go from this to Hot In Cleveland. On an awesome note: Data from Star Trek was on the last episode!!!!  If you have never watched Frasier, you should. It's on Netflix!

On a different note, my friend Heather says I am very ambitious in my list. I agree, but to be fair some of mine are really easy.  I'll read constantly, so that didn't really count as a goal.  3, 4, 6, 11, 13, and 14 aren't that hard.  1, 5, 9, and 12 are the worst.  We shall see. Indeed, I may be quite overreaching, but I do have three months.  Wish me luck!  Hopefully it will all go well and I can get some help. (Heeey Heaaather!!!)

I saw Avenger's last Saturday and it was AMAZING!  It had some of the greatest scenes I have ever seen, and it was hilarious!  The lines were witty, went with the characters and for once, the best scenes were not all in the previews.  If you have not seen it, you should go. GO NOW!!!!

Otherwise, not much is going on with me.  I've been studying, working and running around like crazy. So. Like I said. Not much.  I don't know if I did mention already but I got awesome red shoes, (Thanks again Heather) and they are so comfy.  See them here:

Aren't they just awesome? There is a blue pair as well, but I have to wait for target to actually have my size. Wish me luck on that!

On a random note, does anyone know how to instal tile?

2 comments:

  1. Ha you're welcome.

    And even so I only have five and you have 14 or something? Dont think that's more appreciated? Haha you could be counted as a good influence.

    So you like that movie? Now I know I will like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, go see it. And I'm happy to be a good influence, lol.

      Delete