Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crazy Excitement

Well... I've done it again. I bought another pair of shoes :P  To be fair, this pair has a specific purpose: I'm wearing them to Riverdance with a black dress.

I officially need to not buy another pair of shoes for awhile. Remind me of that if I start to.

Sooo, on another note.... my goals for this summer are not going so well. My Rosetta Stone is incompatible with Vista, so I'm going to have to use my little laptop which I don't think about having with me.  Hopefully I will start working on French so.  I am however going through things I wanted to accomplish at work, so that is good.  I haven't cleaned at all this week, but I've been exhausted.  I think it might be because I'm anemic and I have once again started forgetting my vitamins. -sighs-  Oi.

Next week my goal at work is to stop spending the day on Pinterest, but to learn more about French Renaissance and come up with some projects for my history thesis.  Wish me luck!!

On a note brought up between Heather's post and a conversation with my friend Nikki, I think us women are crazy!  My friend Nikki and I were talking about how we instantly look at other women and try to find our own problem areas.  And it's true.  My number one problem is my extra weight on my stomach, and I immediately notice it on others. Nikki does the same thing. Crazy but true.  Women are so picky about how they look and honestly, it does have a lot to do with the media surrounding us.  Amazingly, now there is the health/exercise kick and while it inspires me to exercise, it's making me feel worse.  Pinterest is covered with women with abs, and amazing bodies and I know it will take me forever to get even close to that.  I don't care about having abs, but after weighing myself yesterday (lord that was a shock: I'll be honest. I weigh 167 pounds. Four years ago I weighed 110.  It's just a shock), I have more motivation than ever.  I'm definitely doing Zumba tonight.

So far as the cleaning/organizing goes, as I said that hasn't happened. On a better note, I'm cleaning the bathroom some tonight, and starting the toilet training for my cats this weekend.  My brother-in-law is going to help me fix the drywall in my house, so that I can paint my bedroom next weekend. That will be just amazing. As I said on my facebook, I've also find the way to jumpstart the need for cleaning. Watch Hoarder: Buried Alive. You can't watch that and clean!

Well, that's a crazy mix of topics today, but I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment