Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So Very Behind


 Okay, so I am so behind on blogging. I meant to post something on here at least a dozen times and I haven't done it. Which is crazy because my scarf is finished and I'm insanely proud of myself, and where better to brag but my own blog! So TA DA! Below is my finished scarf. I love-iz it. I would post a pic of me in it but I'd rather not as I didn't like the one I took.

 In other news, my puppy is doing quite well. She came in last night and refused to do anything but sleep on my foot. I went with it. I really need to give her a bath again.  I also put Frontline on her, so I'm hoping that will help her out.  She now weighs twenty pounds and is finished with her shots. She goes back August 17th for her Rabies shot. This is her on the way to the vet last time.  Darn, she sits so dang cute. I've taught her to stand now, so so far that should be Sit/Stand/Shake/Lay/Roll/Crawl/Roll Over/Up up/Come/Stay/Leash walking  -- Yep. I need to work with her more, but I've been so exhausted lately it's been crazy. I need to work on taking my vitamins again. Plus, I zumba'd and jogged the other day and immediately fell off my own bandwagon. Going to exercise again tonight. Promise.
I missed work this Tuesday because I cleaned my closet Monday night and found more dry wall dust which I think I'm slightly allergic to. It resulted in me hacking up my lungs at about 2:30 am to 4:00 am. I have to wake up by six to make it to work on time. I woke up at 7. Was going to go to work but after I fell asleep after a shower I said screw it and called in. I slept more. Needless to say I spent the day pretty much doing nothing. Which was kinda awesome. My husband also brought me this journal as a surprise present :) Isn't it cute? Heather is almost finished on my purse!! Pictures will ensue.  Anything else to ramble about? Oh yeah, finished another Rachel Morgan book! Now on the 8th.  Gotta love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment