Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Exercise!!!

Okay, so I'm starting off slow, but I'm starting and that's what matters right? I've gotten much better about what foods I'm eating and how much. For the past two nights I've walked at least a mile.  Arwen has even gotten used to the leash. Last night though we almost had an incident when a bunny spooked out of my neighbors yard and ran right in front of us. Arwen start to go after it (luckily she was on a leash) but I still thought "Escape Bunny, Escape!!"  Of course, I was telling Heather about this today and what do I do but say this out loud while throwing my hands up and my voice spiking. Ah well. It was funny. She even put it in her blog. I'm funny enough to be blogged :P

In other news, I haven't done much. I know I mentioned going out with my friend Nikki on my last post, but what I didn't say was that I weighed myself too.  I was 160 pounds. I haven't seen that number in over a year and I was joyous to see it. I know that my weight fluctuates so I may be a little above that, but who cares? It was there then and I was so very happy!!! I'm actually going to go set up my own scale in a minute. Have to keep track, you know.

I spent today working on the LAC bulletin board, and it's a bucket list for classes. It was my coworkers idea, and it's very groovy. Probably because the only buckets I could find were really bright colors and so we wound up with tye dye border because it was the only thing that matched.... but that's beside the point! It looks great. I would post a picture of it but I'm a but lazy and do not feel like going to download it.  I also spent a large amount of time surfing etsy today and looking at costumes and other random items. -sighs- I have so much I need to do in the next two and a half weeks before school starts back and it seems like I just keep wasting it. It's annoying!!!

My husband bought me this really cute owl journal and I've turned it into my own guide for the world I'm creating for my novels. Everything from character descriptions to maps will be housed in it, and it's a great place for me to explore my own imagination. Wish me luck!!!

Heather came by to print out our hat patterns today. She's pretty confident my hat won't be that hard. I'm a bit skeptical. Wish me luck. I'm hoping I can manage. I need to learn how to cable. Oi, I hope that won't be too terrible. Then after I learn to cable maybe I'll make a scarf with cables. You know, I really don't need anymore scarves.... I want my purse!!!!

.... Anything else random enough for today... Nope. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment