Friday, August 10, 2012

Short, Sweet, With no point...

Well, not much has been going on. I'm most of the way through Abraham Lincoln, The Vampire Hunter. I told me sister I would never read it.... and then she read it and made me. Darn it. Stupid Sister Pressure. So I'm probably going to finish that tonight. Other than that, I spent about four hours cleaning because Heather is coming over tomorrow and well, I want my house to be mostly nice. That and I needed to do a sweep before school starts back. Oh the dreaded school. Tempted to drop Latin.Oooh, but I did buy this absolutely fabulous dress that was on sale.

Tomorrow: Running around with my sister, then completing a million projects with Heather.
Sunday: Birthday Party at Becky's.
Monday: ... Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment