Friday, September 21, 2012

Ode to my Fellowship

So, Heather is awesome. And part of my fellowship. That's right, peeps, I am now calling you my fellowship.  Of course... there's only two people who read this thing. I need seven more. I must make nine. MWAHAHA, thanks for the idea Heather.  I'm so nerdy it's scary.  On a better note, Heather came up with it. What does that make her?  (I don't know how you didn't realize you were a nerd, dear!)  To continue with the very sad LOTR nerdness, my marriage band has elvish writing.  And this was Tolkien week.  That's right, it's also the 75th anniversary of The Hobbit.  Today was the day to have Second Breakfast.  Sadly, I was in class. Sucks, right?

I got a Gandalf Bobble Head. It's so freaking cute. Becky proceeded to say, "When someone tries to pass, yell, YOU SHALL NOT PASS! and speed up."  OMG I died laughing.  And I shall now always think that.  That's right idiots. You shall not pass me.  Gandalf will refuse.  Makes me wish my window rolled down. -sighs-

I'm sure there were a million other things that Heather, Becky and I rambled about that would be funny.  I just have a sucky memory. Heather bought a game called Origins.  Let's just say, Chip off the Ol' Block has a whole new meaning.  We ate pumpkin cheesecake, knitted, did homework, rambled and dreamed.  It was a wonderful night.  Even better, I got my Gandalf. Did I mention that?

School is kicking my butt.  Of course, it would help if I just really really wanted to do anything. Anything at all. I wish I could curl up in bed and not move for several days. It's frustrating. I want to do well. I just don't want to do anything. Snap, circular logic.  I went and talked to my professor of Latin after class in his office.  Apparently I am the only one who has been in four weeks. Aren't I special?  I made a joke about just always being a suck up to teachers and we both laughed. Sadly, it's almost true.  However, he's a giant dork and pretty cool and I did need help. I want to do well enough that I'm willing to seek it.  Sort of. When I want to do anything. 

I made Heather's blog. Isn't it sad that that's a huge highlight for me?  Heather, we need lives.  Speaking of lives, during a documentary in class there was an add for New Zealand and traveling there. I recognized the places immediately.  And it showed Hobbitton. I nearly cried. 100% Middle Earth. OH LORD TAKE ME THERE!  I sighed after it, and my friend Emily looked over at me and laughed.  Oh, Middle Earth. Oh! They have translated The Hobbit into Latin. So cool.  My Latin professor showed me Winnie The Pooh in Latin. It translates into Winnie that pooh. Isn't that terrible? He thinks they were going for Winnie the famous pooh. Not much better. Actually, maybe worse.

I'm trying to think of something cool to report. Or even say. I have nothing. Of course, no one reads this so I don't suppose it matters.  .... Was that supposed to cheer me up? I think it just depressed me.  Back to writing.  Writing.  Cutting actually about nine pages from my story so I can submit it. Lord, that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment