Saturday, September 15, 2012

It!

"Oh no I said it!" "Oh no I did it again" "AHHH"

So, I'm watching Monty Python and The Holy Grail.  My English Lit teacher showed us a clip in class Wednesday (Huge bonus points for him), and it made me want to watch it again.  Once again I am procrastinating, but I had my Latin test yesterday, and I knew it!!!  I answered all the questions without problems and had all three charts memorized. I am very proud of myself.  I also have made 100% on both of my vocabulary quizzes. 

I have been feeling sick off and on all week, and my second class was canceled yesterday. That meant that after I finished my test at 9:30, I didn't have another class until 12:40.  I just couldn't wait around that long, especially since I could miss my last class six times.  I headed home, and unfortunately hit Brownsville too soon. The parade for the fair was at nine, and I figured after ten it would be smooth sailing. Sadly, no. I got there at fifteen after on the edge of town and it took twenty-five minutes to get through the traffic and out of Brownsville. I was not happy. Got home, collapsed and slept for a few hours.  Then I watched some Angel.  Wound up with a migraine. Tried to ignore it and it went away for awhile. I did all the dishes (finally!) and cleaned.  I sat down to read and about 10 pm my migraine hit with a certain force of evil.  I felt utterly sick and tried to fight it. I laid down in bed in complete darkness and knew I was going to lose the battle.  Proceeded to take pepto bismal and lay back in bed. I lost.  I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Lord, I have avoided that for a while.  Haven't had a migraine that bad for ages, either. -sighs-  However, on a good note, the pepto bismal was the only thing I tasted since I had just swallowed two spoonfuls of it. 

I'm trying to think of anything that is remotely amusing, but really can't.  I met Heather Wednesday to help with some math.  She was doing word problems, which really is my weakest area.  I helped with some of it, but sadly didn't really help much. I felt useless.  On a better note, Barnes and Noble has pumpkin cupcakes in which are to die for, as well as their pumpkin spice lattes and fraps.  OOOHHH Fall, how I cannot wait for you.

There is a writing competition at school and I think I shall enter. I never when these things but I can try. There is also a magazine calling for entries and maybe I will try that as well. Wish me luck. 

'Skip a bit brother.' "Count to three. No more or less. Three shall be the number thou shall count and the number thou shall count will be three.  Four shall not be count, nor shall two unless thou proceeds to three.'

Ah, so funny.

2 comments: