Sunday, September 9, 2012

Breathe in... Breathe out...

I'm sitting here having to rewrite a commentary for class.  I forgot about it, wrote it twenty minutes before class, and of course was given a C.  Ah well.  We all get to redo them and make a letter grade higher.  Still, I sit here trying to figure out what to say, and I'm just like... screw it. I wonder if Heather has a new blog entry?  Then I go back to my paper... three sentences later... I need to blog. Yep, so here I am folks, all bloggy like.

School has been crazy already and for whatever reason I am just about to procrastinate myself to death.  I have lucid moments where it makes sense to study and these moments where I'm like ANGEL! BLOG! FACEBOOK! SLEEP!  Yeeeeaaah. I'm in trouble.  Apparently, according to my training on stress at work Friday, it can be a sign of hyperstress.  Hehehehe.... sadly that makes sense.  That and I have one year left so for the first time ever, I'm pretty sure I've hit a burnt out point.  -sighs-  This cannot happen. I refuse.  Wish me luck with that, please?

Heather and I joined a book club again.  The same one we met in last year.  This one might actually have more than just us and the professor in it. I'm excited but it also means I need more time, less procrastination.  I also need to hide my nook from myself - I finished the fourth Anita Blake book.  Even better, Heather had a dream about me teaching her magic because we were trapped in school.  The hilarious thing is she told me right after I decided I was researching the history of magic and how it evolved as a crime for my history thesis.  And I'm studying Latin - I tell you - it's a premonition.  Though I wonder why we were trapped in school... Hmmmm

I got my hair cut yesterday and proceeded to spend uber money on shampoo and conditioner. I wanted to try something new and it made my hair feel GREAAT!  We shall see.  Becky and I shopped then met up with the rest of the family for the fair.  It was fun and reminded me of the days in high school when studying was something I never had to do, homework was almost nonexistent, and I didn't really have to worry about any bills. Pah on it all.  We ate funnel cake, rode the Sizzler, danced around like crazy people, and all in all had a fabulous time!  Today I might be going back out with Stephanie - see procrastination.  My ear is killing me, and I did not think through the rushing wind/pressure of the rides..... too late now.

So, anyone have any ideas on Beowulf?  Or um... what I should rewrite? -sighs-  I hate when I ramble, it makes things harder for later.  On a brighter note, I am Phi Alpha Theta president again.  Oh, and my anniversary (four year) is Thursday. I ORDERED MY RING!!! THE ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA.....  And, in October I get to go to the ren faire again!  I am suuuch a nerd.

Watched Mirror Mirror last night.  My favorite part (I'm such a dork) was when Snow White decided to go to the village. She walks up to the guards and says "I'm going out"  This is the following conversation, ad libbed a bit.
 "Can she do that?"
"I don't know"
"I don't either.  She's going though"
"I won't tell if you don't"
"Deal"
"She's going out!" (to the other guards)
"Pinky swear?"
"Pinky swear."

Ah. It was a pretty good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment