Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Great Day in the Morning

So, I have not been blogging very often, and honestly, right now I should be doing homework instead of this.  This last semester may very well be the death of me.  I cannot believe I am already behind, and it is only the second week.  I have twenty four books, for the love of Pete.  My Modern China class is going to kick my butt.  I'm not happy.

To top it all off, I got sick Sunday. I missed my three classes Monday morning. I've been miserable for the past two days.  Sunday was a good day though, spent with family, and we finally got to do Christmas. I got a Dr. Who hoodie, a LOTR skirt, 2 Hobbit shirts, and a Paris clock, as well as a bag full of candy.  Fun fun. 

I feel exhausted.  I still have tons of reading to do tonight as well as a chapter summary. All I really want is sleep.  I have two papers due Friday.  See, this semester is already painful.  I've decided that starting Friday afternoon, I'm going to get caught up and hopefully ahead.  My house seriously needs some love and cleaning. It's a huge mess.  So that's my weekend goals. Nothing but cleaning and homework.

The writing group I was so happy about fell through without even one meetings. That was incredibly depressing.  My heat will hopefully be fixed this weekend.  One day my bathroom will be redone.

Well, I had a lot I wanted to talk about, but right now, I think getting some work done so I can sleep sounds better. I'll try to do a nice long post this weekend.  Oh, and I have to finish all my graduate school stuff.

I made an A in History Senior Seminar!

Night folks.
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment