Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Girl's Night

So two posts in one day is crazy, but my night with Abbie was awesome.  We went and saw Les Miserables. A guy that I tutored in Math 116 last semester works at the theater.  He let us in free! COOLEST THING EVER.  I balled like a baby.  So did Abbie. It was amazing. And beautiful.  The music was flat out elequent and emotional.  The way they filmed it was perfect.  Just.... GO SEE IT.

We then went to Five Guys.  Which has really good food and they give you TONS.  After that I took my first trip to Liquor Barn. It was pretty cool. Abbie bought me this awesome wine bag that was gold with THE EIFFEL TOWER.  Also she got me Arbor Mist Cranberry Twist.  I hope it is deliciousness.

It was fun to be silly and crazy for a night.  We were talking, and she said yesterday she went to a friend's house. They had no furniture. She said it would be rude to ask why. The following conversation occurred:

A: Did you just move in?
F: No, we've been here for awhile.
A: Why ma'am I love what you've done with the place. The carpet is amazing.
F: It's being ripped up next week.
A: Oh well, I'm sure the floors underneath are beautiful.
F: No, those have to be replaced.
A: Oh. Well. Termites you say? Those are fancy bugs, you got!

LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment