Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happily Ever After, The End?

Well, I'm hoping my interview went well. I think it did. I'm a terrible judge at these things.  Lord, I want in this master's program so badly that it will kill a part of me if I don't get in.  Wish me luck, please!

I did a silly thing. I wore open toed heels down the hill at WKU.  I killed my big toes. Got two giant blisters, and a cut on another toe, and my feet hated me.  I had to pop them... eeeeehhhh.  I hate doing that. Then I wore closed shoes on Friday, and my one toe royally hates me. So I haven't been able to go walking in a few days because it hurts to wear tennis shoes. I tried. -sighs-  I've done some other stuff to work out though, so that helps.  I could do more.  One step at a time I guess.

I worked on my novel tonight. Wrote about ten pages.  I'm proud of that.  I have around sixty (depending on the font).  I love this story.  I hope I can finish this novel. I want to. So badly. Today I woke up with my ear draining, my back and head hurting, and I wasted the whole day. Last night I actually made two presentations, read 1 article and four short stories.  Ups and doooowns.

Onto my tv zombieness - I finished Private Practice today.  It was a great show.  The end is beautiful.  Actually, the whole last season is. The main characters all get their own episode where it is from their point of view. There is one character who is reading a fairy tale book and it ends with a happily ever after.  She says that it isn't real life and we shouldn't read them to kids. It makes sense, and what she says is truthful, painful, poignant, and real. And the last episode gives everyone a happy ending. Do you know how awesome that is? Pretty dadgum awesome.  I really enjoyed it.  You should watch this show. Really.  It's great :)

Well, I just don't have much tonight.  Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment