Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Excitement!!!!!

I know it's been a while since I have blogged, but life has been chaotic. And for once, it's been a happy chaos!  It's Spring!!! How awesome is that?  I'm so excited to be wearing flip flops, tank tops, and capris. It's pretty great.

I got an A on my midterm in Brit Lit, and an A on my midterm in Mythology.  Classes are going great, I have A's in all of them, so school is awesome.  Chaotic, stressed, way too much homework/reading, but it's going pretty well. My last semester. Wow.

I bought red heels and a graduation dress.  I bought a wonderful dress for my banquet and my interview.   We had a family bonfire that was tons of fun. I got to watch the first two episodes of Game of Thrones. My hubby got a promotion at work - he is now full time and a CSM on the third shift.  We'll have evening together, and he is going to exercise with me.

I've been exercising. Walking both dogs.  I want to start yoga in the mornings too.  I want to be healthier - and a tad skinnier.  And toned. Maybe eventually.

Yep. Life is pretty awesome. And it gooooes on :P

My interview is tomorrow at 1:00 pm for admission into the Student Affairs graduate program. I am so nervous excited that it is insane.  Wish me lots of luck.

We read Bitter in the Mouth for class yesterday. It was an wonderful book.  It is a very true growing up story.  Spoilers ahead, but I was looking for something that someone mentioned in class, that I noticed the first part was named "Confessions" and was dated August 3rd 1998, and the second part was "Revelations" and dated August 4th 1998.  Then, in one part she says that they are realized at the end of a journey.  And when she finds out about the death of her uncle in February, she leaves six months later to go home. Which would be in August. So it's her journey. Her journey back home. I know it's crazy but it just seemed really important to me, that I figured that out. I have no idea if its really that big of a deal, but it felt like it at the moment. Dr. Berry pointed out my Historian tendencies about dates. Haha.... it's true.  Darn it.

Anyways, it's a very good book, and you should read it!

I don't have much tonight, and I have a lot more to do. Laters,

Fallon

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the intervew!! FB inbox me and let me know how it went!!

    ReplyDelete